A splash of olive brine qualifies this oyster martini shooter shooter recipe as “dirty.” The hit of cocktail sauce stirred into each makes them downright off-color. It’s the best bad influence to cross your lips. Consider yourself warned (and tempted).
Dirty Martini Oyster Shooters (Serves 4)
- 4 oysters shucked, liquor reserved
- 4 teaspoons Cocktail Sauce (recipe below)
- 2 ounces vermouth
- 6 ounces vodka
- 2 teaspoons olive juice
- Olives for garnish
For Cocktail Sauce
- 4 teaspoons horseradish
- 4 teaspoons ketchup
- 1½ teaspoons hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- Combine cocktail sauce ingredients and stir until blended. Set aside.
- Take four martini glasses and add a freshly shucked oyster with liquor to each.
- Top each oyster with 1 teaspoon of cocktail sauce.
- Pour vermouth and vodka into a cocktail shaker with crushed ice. Shake until cold and strain into the four glasses.
- Add ½ teaspoon of olive juice to each glass.
- Garnish with olives and serve immediately.